Origen 6000HD Automatic Barrier
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Three phase drive motor 100% duty rated
- Heavy duty irreversible worm drive gearbox
- 240v mains supply
- Variable speed settings to allow operation to be tailored to site requirements
- Speed controller to eliminate backlash and increase operational lifespan
- 100mm dia aluminium beam
- Multi function programmable control panel – adjustable on site without the need for additional software or laptop
- Integrated dual channel loop detector with programmable functions
- Beam can be made to stop in part position OR re open on activation of safety devices for improved security
- Very simple manual release handle situated securely within the cabinet, which will raise and lower the barrier arm in the eventuality of power failure
Optionally, if required, the under arm lattice skirt is fixed to the beam by stainless steel clamps, which holds 30 x 5mm horizontal straps. The vertical lath itself is 10mm aluminium box section.
Applications include car park access control, warehouse protection, building security, government buildings, distribution centres and high security data protection buildings.
Click on Images to Enlarge
Full Turnkey Service
With this range of product, we are able to offer a full turnkey service consisting of initial on site free consultation, necessary building works, installation and final commissioning, backed up with an on going service facility.
Why Preventative Maintenance?
Programmed preventative maintenance can extend product life, reduce the likelihood of down-time and keep your premises and staff safe and secure. Find out more about Origen’s Service and Maintenance offerings.