Origen 9500 Bi-Folding Speed Gate
Our intention with this product to allow fast entry and exit and to keep your building, staff and assets safe, whilst maintaining the aesthetic appearance of your building.
Applications include car park access control, warehouse protection, military sites, palace security, protection against ram raids, building security, government buildings, distribution centres and high security data protection buildings.
- Typically opening widths are up to 4 metres wide and up to 2.4 metres high for a single leaf gate and 8 metres wide and up to 2.4 metres high for a double leaf gate. Additional height gates are also available
- Gate leaves are constructed from bar infill
- Gates are finished in hot zinc spray, primed and powder coated to a standard RAL colour
- Gates operate from 230v 1 phase and neutral supply with 24 volt control gear which interface with all types of access control equipment
- Soft start 3 phase motors ensure that the gates operate smoothly and efficiently
- Safety is provided by roadway induction loop system and dual height photo beam between drive and closing posts
- Each set of gates has a failsafe safety buffer safety system (5 off) fitted to the vertical leading edges and bottom beams of the gate leaves (this conforms to latest European regulations
Click on Images to Enlarge
Full Turnkey Service
With this range of product, we are able to offer a full turnkey service consisting of initial on site free consultation, necessary building works, installation and final commissioning, backed up with an on-going service facility.
Why Preventative Maintenance?
Programmed preventative maintenance can extend product life, reduce the likelihood of down-time and keep your premises and staff safe and secure. Find out more about Origen’s Service and Maintenance offerings.