Half Height Pedestrian Turnstiles - Model Origen Premier
The Origen extensive range of full-height turnstiles, half-height turnstiles, motorised half-height turnstiles, pass gates and glass railing have a smooth and elegant design which combined with a cost effective, superior and reliable operation make them an ideal choice for providing effective access control in areas where previously security had been desirable but the associated aesthetic implications had been unwelcome and prohibitive. Our range is ideal for retail sites, industrial premises, offices, transport application, airports or leisure centres.
Origen Ltd have the designs available that can offer a flexible approach to perfectly balance the issues of security, aesthetics and ease of use.
This turnstile combines elegancy with the ultimate in security. It complements and enhances many corporate environments that need to combine protection with aesthetics.
This turnstile can also be fitted with a stylish drop arm as it offers completely free and unhindered exit in an emergency situation, as the battery power back (which can be either built into the turnstile unit or situated remotely) unlocks the arm from the horizontal position and drops the arm down to a vertical position. The added benefit to this turnstile is the manual reset once the arm has been dropped, as the mechanism is rotated the arm then drops back into position.
- Half height turnstile for internal use
- 304 grade stainless steel unit
- 316 grade stainless steel arms
- Curved end panels
- Can be easily integrated with the railings/barriers providing the same look and feel throughout the desired area
- Optional manually operated arms or drop arm functionality
- Available as mechanical only unit or controlled in either or both directions
- Can be controlled via any access control unit which gives out a volt free contact
- Free rotation on power failure or activation of fire alarm
- 1 set or red/green directional indicators are included in the controlled version