Height Warning - Clatter Bars
For restricting forklift mast heights when operating doors and mezzanines.
Features & Benefits
- Suspend a clatter bar below your vulnerable door openings and mezzanine floor perimeters to ensure forklift mast heights are lowered to a SAFE height prior to entering these ‘restricted’ zones across your facility
- Modular design - you can line the entire mezzanine perimeter and help all your operators observe the safety hazard/risk
- Suspended on chains - installation is a simple process and low-cost
- Highly Visible Height Warning - Clatter Bars in VIBRANT Yellow with black end caps - used extensively as part of door goalpost systems and under mezzanine floors
- A simple but effective solution to ‘WARN’ of height restrictions and act as a visual/audible ‘CLATTER’ if forklift masts are too high for entry into restricted height areas
- Manufactured in the UK from high density polyethylene - standard lengths 2200mm long
- 120mm Diameter Rubber End Caps, suspended from your structure with steel chains
- All weather temperature range of -40 to +90 degrees
- OPTION - Diamond grade hi-vis reflectors can be added for external locations
- OPTION - Custom signage to advise actual heights of the restricted areas
- OPTION - Custom steel clatter bars with galvanised and/or colour of choice paint finish
Spec Sheets & Schematics
Below are specification sheets for our height warning clatter bars. Click to download them in Adobe PDF format.