PAS 68 Shallow Mount Road Blockers - Model Origen ORB10000
ORB10000 PAS 68 crash tested automatic rising road blockers are designed and manufactured to provide an extremely high level of security in relation to anti-ram raiding.
Our intention with this product is to keep your building, staff and assets safe, whilst destroying the would be ram raider offending vehicle.
Applications include carpark access control, warehouse protection, military sites, palace security, protection against ram raids, building security, government buildings, distribution centres and high security data protection buildings.
Key features of the ORB series road blocker are its heavy duty construction and remarkably speed of operation. The wedge shaped blocker can be supplied to rise to heights from 350 mm to 1000 mm and to an overall width of 5 metres. When not in use the road blocker fits discretely away to flush fit with any road surface.
- Shallow mount 360mm deep into road
- Crash tested by MIRA.
- PAS68/K12 7.5 tonne 50mph/80kph
- 0% penetration
- 3000mm wide x 1070mm FFL raised obstacle
- Designed to take repeated impact and still operate..
- Easily replaceable skirt panels after impact, will operate without skirt panels (for safety, panels should be replaced)
- Site security maintained at all times as the rising kerb will operate after impact.
- Axle load: 30 tonnes
- 100% Duty cycle
- 6 second operation
- Power: 230V, 1ph, 50 Hz, 20amp. Motor: 4Kw.
- Bottom frame galvanised, Top sections powder coated
- Anti-slip coating to top of chequer plate Full
Click on Images to Enlarge
With this range of product, we are able to offer a full turnkey service consisting of initial on site free consultation, necessary building works, installation and final commissioning, backed up with an on-going service facility.