Recycled Plastic Bench
Our recycled outdoor seat is hugely popular with our customers and used wherever a hard wearing, comfortable and attractive seat is required.
We have 2 lengths available, 1000mm or 1600mm, typically giving space for up to 2-3 & 4 people respectively to sit in a restful environment. The seat combines 2 recycled plastic wedges, each 140mm wide, ensuring a comfortable and supportive base.
The legs are made from extremely strong 50mm aluminium giving superb durability, and is easily bolted to the floor. Ideal applications are smoking shelters, bus shelters etc where hard wearing seating is required to withstand all the elements. In addition, it is environment friendly, being manufactured from 80% recycled materials and with all parts recyclable.
Standard and optional features:
- 80% recycled plastic - All parts can be recycled
- Overall seat length 1000mm or 1600 mm
- Wedge section 40/50 taper x 140 mm wide
- Wedge section seating slates bolted onto the frame
- 2 wedges per seat
- Size is 10mm plate, 80 mm hollow box section, steel
- Standard colour: Black
- Steel tube insert in the wedges for extra rigidity and safety
- Base is made of anodised (AA5 silver) aluminium
- Delivered flat pack to save on freight costs