Recycled Plastic & Steel Frame Seat
Our outdoor seat is hugely popular with our customers and used wherever a hard wearing, comfortable and attractive seat is required.
It has a generous length of 1800mm, typically giving space for up to 4 people to sit in a restful environment. The seat combines 5 recycled plastic wedges, each 150mm wide, ensuring a comfortable and supportive base. The frame is made from extremely strong 50mm steel giving superb durability, and is easily bolted to the floor.Ideal applications are parks, school play grounds, colleges, etc. where hard wearing seating is required to withstand all the elements.
Standard and optional features:
- Overall seat length 1800 mm
- Wedge section 45/55 taper x 150 mm wide
- Wedge section seating slates bolted onto the frame
- 5 wedges per seat, 3 on base, 2 on back
- 50 mm hollow box section, steel