Origen Trolley Guide Rail (OTGR)
OTGR “Trolley Guide Rail” is a tough and economical low-level protection system for internal use.
The OTGR system combines a modern styled rail with a smooth flexible rubber insert with adjustable OTGR flex feet, which effectively absorb impacts.
The OTGR protection rail has many applications for protecting property, equipment, walls and columns from low speed impact from typical front of house hazards, reducing the risk of accidental damage.
The modular range makes for easy planning, installation and maintenance.
- Silver anodized aluminium extrusion with impact absorbent rubber insert
- Floor assembled
- Adjustable foot support - height 145-175mm
- De-mountable “potted” foot option
- Corner modules create cleaner lines for columns & corners
- Fixed with M12 x 80mm expandable rawlshields & bolts
- Max distance between feet 1500mm
- Max distance from end or corner to first foot 150mm
- 100mm finished height from floor OTGR
For more information or to receive a no obligation quotation to meet your exact requirements, please call us on 01892 731090, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in a Quick Enquiry Form.
Accepting All Major Cards
Origen now offers you a fast and secure way to order by phone on 01892 731090 and pay using all major credit/debit cards via WorldPay, the UK’s leading payment provider.